OpsWise Automation Center wins awards from Enterprise Management Associates
EMA Radar Report™ titled, Workload Automation Q1 2010 – An EMA Radar Report™. Created to assist IT professionals in selecting the right Workload Automation (WLA) products, EMA has identified the leading vendors in this space based on key criteria defined by EMA VP of Research, Systems & Storage Management, Andi Mann.
Results identify key strengths and weaknesses and highlight characteristics, summarized in a detailed market map and Radar Chart – which includes a composite score for each vendor – making it simple to see how vendors measure up in the market, as well as against other vendors.
The following criteria were the five major factors used to evaluate WLA solution maturity:
1. Cross-Platform Job Scheduling – creating workflows across multiple platforms and applications.
2. ITSM Integration – orchestrating ITIL-based process inputs and outputs
3. Resource Optimization – dynamic resource allocation and load balancing
4. Business Integration – linking IT services to business requirements, business impact analysis
5. Predictive Analytics – dynamic thresholding, impact analysis, heuristic monitoring,
Some of the top honors awarded include OpsWise Automation Center for Best Interface Design and Best rated for Value.
Get your copy of the EMA Radar Report™ titled, Workload Automation Q1 2010 – An EMA Radar Report™ http://www.proxima-software.com/index.php?/Request-Information/request-ema-workload-automation-report.html